« Home | ... I played along... You made it seem like it was... » | For Nicole..... » | Good times at the movies!! » | » | ....On this day, four years ago, my friend Adam's ... » | Prayer Intentions: * For my friend Liz and her fam... » | I've dealt with my ghosts and I've faced all my de... » | ..........Please pray for my daddy as he is travel... » | YAY for icons on the internet!!! These are aweso... » | Protect the Unborn:Thank you, Father, for the gift... »

SPACERS ARE GAYYY!!!!!

as many of you are not aware of.. i have to get braces.. LAME!!!.. gahh this totally kills this part of the summer...

well today i had to go in and get spacers.. the freakin lady put like 8 in my mouth.. and they hurt alot... gahh

and the braces are gonna hurt like 10932478 times worse... this is gonna be a BLAST!!!!


well i am done bitching for the moment.. there will be plenty more where this came from...




GAHHHH!!!

thanks for the heads up..

allow me to roll over in laughter at the fact that you will have braces...


























(thud)

wow ian, i basically hate you


i thought that you were nice, but then you went and said that you were only friends with me becuase my sister was hott then you go and make fun of me for getting braces, when its not really my fault to begin with..

thats just hateful

♥♥♥

wow ok note to self no one takes a joke.

what do ya mean its not your fault?
their your teeth!

and about the whole your sister is hott thing give it a rest because I didn't even mean it seriously, it was supposed to be a joke. now I know my limits when writing in your memory book...

okay, number one, its not my fault cause i didnt do anything to make my teeth be crooked, they were jsut that way, its not like one day i decided that i wanted crooked teeth and i made them that way... der

and number 2-- yea i suggest that you dont write anything about my sister in my memory book.. just as an fyi


♥♥♥

Post a Comment