« Home | MEMORIAL DAY is something really special to my fam... » | To remember the fallen ones that have served for o... » | Farriers officially suck.. they should do their j... » | Oh, ohSo much for my happy endingoh ohSo much for ... » | Okay so once upon a time ITS SUMMER TIME!!!!!! thi... » | WHAT HURTS THE MOSTby: Rascal Flatts I can take th... » | What actually is time?..... We always talk about h... » | Today I wanted to say a special congrats to the cl... » | *Small town homecoming queenShe's the star in this... » | A Wish that will never be granted....... »








Protect the Unborn:

Thank you, Father, for the gift of life. Thank you for the beauty of the day... for the quiet of the night.. for sunshine.. for rain.. for the seasons... for happiness... even for the sorrows that I do not understand. But most of all, Father, I thank you for the people.. for people in whom and through whom I see you, know you, and love you. Hear this prayer to assure life for the unborn so that they too may one day share the happiness of life and the goodness of your love.

Amen.