« Home | *Small town homecoming queenShe's the star in this... » | A Wish that will never be granted....... »


Today I wanted to say a special congrats to the class of 2006 at STMA. Over this past year I have really gotten to know these people very well. They have been amazing friends to me. More than I could have asked for. Freshman usually say that when they go to HS the seniors usually hate them and they are mean. But this is a totally different story with this group of seniors. They have been exceptionally nice and understanding and helpful. They have helped us through the bad times and also through the good ones. We will miss you soo much!! Lunch wont be the same with out you...
♥♥♥


and since I have not yet finished freshman year.. I might wanna go back to studying for exams!!

yea likewise. Wow muffen you are the only person posting on this blog. Do you feel exclusive?

Post a Comment