« Home | I've dealt with my ghosts and I've faced all my de... » | ..........Please pray for my daddy as he is travel... » | YAY for icons on the internet!!! These are aweso... » | Protect the Unborn:Thank you, Father, for the gift... » | MEMORIAL DAY is something really special to my fam... » | To remember the fallen ones that have served for o... » | Farriers officially suck.. they should do their j... » | Oh, ohSo much for my happy endingoh ohSo much for ... » | Okay so once upon a time ITS SUMMER TIME!!!!!! thi... » | WHAT HURTS THE MOSTby: Rascal Flatts I can take th... »


Prayer Intentions:
* For my friend Liz and her family
* The vet is comming on thursday to put down her horse Tobe. They have done everything that they can to save him but the disease has progressed and he has become violent and unable to be around people and other horses.
* They are digging his grave out on wednesday.



.....Thank you.....

St. Anthony of Padua patron saint of horses... Pray for us