« Home | Prayer Intentions: * For my friend Liz and her fam... » | I've dealt with my ghosts and I've faced all my de... » | ..........Please pray for my daddy as he is travel... » | YAY for icons on the internet!!! These are aweso... » | Protect the Unborn:Thank you, Father, for the gift... » | MEMORIAL DAY is something really special to my fam... » | To remember the fallen ones that have served for o... » | Farriers officially suck.. they should do their j... » | Oh, ohSo much for my happy endingoh ohSo much for ... » | Okay so once upon a time ITS SUMMER TIME!!!!!! thi... »

....On this day, four years ago, my friend Adam's car was out of control, it crashed into a fence, and killed Adam, the other passengers in the car were okay, please pray for him and his family....


http://www.wral.com/news/1492511/detail.html


We love you.. and we miss you tons...


".....wishing still for one more day with you....."