« Home | For Nicole..... » | Good times at the movies!! » | » | ....On this day, four years ago, my friend Adam's ... » | Prayer Intentions: * For my friend Liz and her fam... » | I've dealt with my ghosts and I've faced all my de... » | ..........Please pray for my daddy as he is travel... » | YAY for icons on the internet!!! These are aweso... » | Protect the Unborn:Thank you, Father, for the gift... » | MEMORIAL DAY is something really special to my fam... »

... I played along... You made it seem like it was the thing to do... You made me feel good about myself.. Like I didn't have to worry about anything that was going on around me...
I will be able to get over you.. But the real question is.. Will you be able to get over me.. I gave you everything that I could.. You had my heart... Which means more than anything else that I could have ever given to you... You played me for a fool.. You thought that I wouldn't notice what you were doing to me.. Well you were wrong.. My friends tried to tell me that I could do better.. But I didn't believe them.. But now I do.. I cant believe that I trusted you more than I did my own friends... You made me think that you actually cared.... But when you really didn't give a damn.. You had your moments as to when you could have been the best person for me... And I actually thought that you cared..Well obviously I was wrong... You couldn't care anymore than the man on the moon.... I tried to get you out of my mind many times before.. But you kept reeling me in.. You would say the right things at the right time.. You would be there for me when I needed you the most.. But you didn't realize the pain that you were causing me at the same time.. When you were confronted with this.. You laughed it off like it didn't matter.. You acted like it didn't matter.. You were there for me, but you were also hurting me, killing me inside... I sit here feeling alone.. You lit the way one day..Then the next day you left me in complete darkness... I want that feeling of being lighten up.. But how can I feel that when the one that says that they care is taking away that feeling of happiness?... It doesn't make sense..

... I moving on... It doesn't matter anymore... I don't deserve this... My friends tell me that I deserve better.. But I never realized how true their words were.. But now I do.. I realize that you put me through this.. For no reason at all.. But just for your personal pleasure.. Its time that I listen to those around me and not just my heart.. Because sometimes the heart is blind and cant see what is happening around it... But when you do realize what actually happened it hurts... Ten times more... Because I realized that it hurt them to not have my trust.. That I didn't believe them... That I trusted you more than them....

... To them I am truly sorry... You have been with me through every step of the way.. You have been there for me... Even when I didn't realize it.. I want to thank you for your continuous support in this whole ordeal...


.........I'm Moving On........ Hope you can too.........

i luv you so much!!!!

alwayz remember:
as long as you love me...

it hurts more when she doesn't give you anything and you're feelin stupid cuz she just doesn't care...

sux....

Post a Comment