« Home | Have you ever reached a rainbow's end?And Did you ... » | Settlin' -- Sugarland15 minutes left to throw ... » | I don't understand why See it's burning me to hold... » | Where did I go wrong, I lost a friendSomewhere alo... » | U l t i m a t e You're the kind of... » | IF TOMORROW NEVER COMES -- Garth BrooksSo... » | Leave the pieces -- the WreckersYou're not sure... » | Swing -- Trace AdkinsSw... » | Pieces -- Rascal Flatt... » | Hanging On -- Cheyenne KimballI've had a ba... »

Ah, oh, ah, oh Ran into an old friend yesterday Caught me by surprise when he called my name He was a familiar face, from a chapter in my past Talked for awhile, I smiled and then Said that he was seeing somebody and Told me this was gonna last Showing me her photograph And all the feelings I thought were gone Came rushing back to me at once Tried to smile and hide the way I felt But I was thinking to myself [chorus] (Truth is) I never got over you (Truth is) wish I was standing in her shoes (Truth is) and when it's all said and done Guess I'm still I love with you (Truth is) I never should have let you go (Truth is) and it's killing me cause now I know (Truth is) and when it's all said and done Guess I'm still I love with you We reminisced on the way things used to be Shared a couple laughs, shared some memories Talked about the things that changed Some for good and some for bad Then he said goodbye and he paid for lunch Promised that we'd always keep in touch Grabbed my bags and grabbed my thoughtsWalked away and that was that And all the feelings I thought were gone Came rushing back to me at once Tried to smile and hide the way I felt But I was thinking to myself [chorus] (Truth is) I never got over you (Truth is) wish I was standing in her shoes (Truth is) and when it's all said and done Guess I'm still I love with you (Truth is) I never should have let you go (Truth is) and it's killing me cause now I know (Truth is) and when it's all said and done Guess I'm still I love with you Now the truth is, it hurtsBut I know that the fault's mine Cause I let him go Tried to get over it, but it's messing with my mind(Because I know) [chorus 2x] (Truth is) I never got over you (Truth is) wish I was standing in her shoes (Truth is) and when it's all said and done Guess I'm still I love with you (Truth is) I never should have let you go (Truth is) and it's killing me cause now I know (Truth is) and when it's all said and done Guess I'm still I love with you I just gotta be honest, I guessI-I guess I'm still in love, in love, in love

--Fantasia Barrino