« Home | Where did I go wrong, I lost a friendSomewhere alo... » | U l t i m a t e You're the kind of... » | IF TOMORROW NEVER COMES -- Garth BrooksSo... » | Leave the pieces -- the WreckersYou're not sure... » | Swing -- Trace AdkinsSw... » | Pieces -- Rascal Flatt... » | Hanging On -- Cheyenne KimballI've had a ba... » | why would you lie to someone? is it just because y... » | pick mechoose melove me -- Grey's Anatomy » | Over and Over -- 3 days graceI feel it ... »


I don't understand why See it's burning me to hold onto this I know this is something I gotta do But that don't mean I want to What I'm trying to say is that I-love-you I just I feel like this is coming to an end And its better for me to Let it go now than hold on and hurt you I gotta let it burn
It's gonna burn for me to say this But it's comin from my heart It's been a long time comin But we done been fell apart Really wanna work this out But I don't think you're gonna change I do but you don't Think it's best we go our separate ways Tell me why I should stay in this relationship When I'm hurting baby, I ain't happy baby Plus there's so many other things I gotta deal with I think that you should let it burn