« Home | U l t i m a t e You're the kind of... » | IF TOMORROW NEVER COMES -- Garth BrooksSo... » | Leave the pieces -- the WreckersYou're not sure... » | Swing -- Trace AdkinsSw... » | Pieces -- Rascal Flatt... » | Hanging On -- Cheyenne KimballI've had a ba... » | why would you lie to someone? is it just because y... » | pick mechoose melove me -- Grey's Anatomy » | Over and Over -- 3 days graceI feel it ... » | Size Matters -- Joe NicholsSome day she want... »

Where did I go wrong, I lost a friend
Somewhere along in the bitterness
And I would have stayed up with you all night
Had I known how to save a life

have i told you lately how much i <3 you???? i feel like we haven't talked in forever!!!!

ps- i love this song and i concur w/ bleeding_heart that you feel this way!

Post a Comment