« Home | pick mechoose melove me -- Grey's Anatomy » | Over and Over -- 3 days graceI feel it ... » | Size Matters -- Joe NicholsSome day she want... » | Right Kind of Wrong -- Leann RimesKnow... » | Long Way to Happy -- PinkOne night to yo... » | haha this is funny... and yes... boys are stupid a... » | I dunno whats tighter.. our [[jeans]] or our *frie... » | Is it Over Yet? -- Wynonna JuddTell me when I can... » | GAHHHH I AM SOOOO MADI CAN'T RIDE MY HORSE FOR 3 F... » | N C Q H Y AThe Tar Heel Triple Classic is in 4 day... »

why would you lie to someone?

is it just because you are worried about hurting them?



well heres a news flash--

it hurts a lot more to be lied to and find out about the
lie that was told on your own...
than the person actually coming out and telling you.
so in the future.. heres a hint of advice..
dont lie.. it will end up hurtingmore
than you wanted it to.

uh oh....was this personal experience? but yeah, i know how you feel

yea i am sad to say that this is from personal experience...


wow...i definately agree with bleeding heart about everything that she said...i'd rather that person come to me then go behing my back

Post a Comment