« Home | Is it Over Yet? -- Wynonna JuddTell me when I can... » | GAHHHH I AM SOOOO MADI CAN'T RIDE MY HORSE FOR 3 F... » | N C Q H Y AThe Tar Heel Triple Classic is in 4 day... » | It started way back in third gradeI used to sit be... » | To every girl...Find a guy who calls you beautiful... » | Way on down to southern AlabamaWith the guitars ja... » | SPACERS ARE GAYYY!!!!!as many of you are not aware... » | ... I played along... You made it seem like it was... » | For Nicole..... » | Good times at the movies!! »

I dunno whats tighter.. our [[jeans]] or our *friendship*
I just laugh when i think of some of the crazy things weve done together.
they wouldnt have been half the fun if I would have done them alone.
A real friend is someone who you can sit in complete silence with
and still walk away feeling like you just had the best conversation of your life.
through them alone.
I love our Friendship til the end of all time...
[a best friend] is the person who will take your problems
&& make them their problems just so you don't have to go
--i found this on someones myspace so its not mine
I LOVE MY FRIENDS SO MUCH!
we have been through so much this year!
but through thick and thin, through fights
and friendships you have been there for me
I love ya'll so much and always will
♥♥♥♥♥

even me? :)

lol!

BTW, I am finally goin to your site to see everything in its original format instead of seein it on other ppl's blogs...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Post a Comment